Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menindee

I recently went out camping at Menindee next to the river. I needed to get out by myself and spend some time thinking and reflecting on where things are going and to spend time listening to God. I spent some time taking some photos so I thought that I would share some of them with you. It was good to have some solitude and some quiet and to take notice of the things around me.
A few of the photos were taken inside Pamamaroo Lake one of the Menindee Lakes. This end of the lake was empty, but is usually full. More water is coming down the river so the next time I visit it will probably be full again. I camped at the site where Burke and Wills camped on their ill fated expedition North. All of the photos were taken within an hour or so from each other. It is interesting how quickly the light changes.











No comments: