Friday, February 5, 2010

knowing

I feel the wind of change blow through me as if I was not there,
watching the sun set from behind through deep set eyes
wishing for a better point of view.
To question things that have no answer
to feel the melancholy of the long dark night
where hope is just rationality that brings no comfort to my soul.
Who am I to feel this way?
What is my place and what is my name?

There is only one who knows and sees what cannot be seen,
whose breath itself is behind the wind.
He who flung the sun and stars into space
and gave them names that no one knows.
There is a light that penetrates the darkest day
with a question that needs no answer
where a song beyond explanation soothes a troubled mind
Who am I that he should notice?
who whispers quietly my name and guides me to where I am to be.

No comments: