The new year is already upon us. Fortunately, we have had a couple of weeks to move at a slower pace. November and December were pretty crazy for us, as I was away for many weekends and a couple of weeks. I am beginning to feel ready to start again. We enjoyed Christmas with my mum and dad, as well as those that were still here from the community.
The kids have been enjoying a couple of new games for the nintendo wii, especially Star wars lego. Has grandad got his own wii yet? School holidays have seen some good family time. Much needed when you have chicken pox.
About 6 weeks to go and number 5 will be here (child that is). Millie will be having a caesarian on about the 25th February. At this point she is feeling hot and uncomfortable and looking forward to the baby out.
Please remember us in your prayers. We still need more first year students for this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Mark, really getting into the Internet Technology these days, what is going to be next after Facebook and Blogging.
Can't believe I am going to miss meeting your new baby by just a month. Oh well will have to meet the new Skinner when I hopefully come for mini muster.
I will keep praying for you guys.
Post a Comment