So this year we will not be taking any students at the centre so that we can be freer to be able to work together as a community to be involved in these things. Personally I am quite excited about it as it allows me to do many things that I have not had time for while running the centre. We may take students again next year, although we may continue in this way. We will see at the end of the year what is going to be the best option.
We will continue to have a mission team in Strathalbyn and I will be making a few trips down that way this year to be able to help them with their direction as I am their supervisor. As we will not have students this year there will be students going from the other centres in order to keep the team going after this year.
Continue to pray for us a we try to do things in a new way.
No comments:
Post a Comment