Wednesday, February 11, 2009

news

Busy. The last week has been picking up momentum. Tafe has started again and I have a bit extra the next couple of weeks as one of the teachers has not been approved yet so I need to cover him for a bit. Found it hard to find my feet yet. I think it will before I do as this year is very different. I am a very routine person and have found the lack of routine a bit unsettling.
This year does involve a lot of connecting with people and building relationships. It is not really my strong point, but I know that it is what God wants me to do. It doesn't mean that I need to be outgoing, I know that I will never be that. Somehow I need to let the love of God flow through me and be Jesus to people. Something that I need to be reminded about all of the time.
Millie has started Art Classes on a Tuesday night. She has also been enjoying the gym which she goes to about 5 times are week. Lachlan and I have been swimming at the pool for fitness. Soccer season will start soon. Kids will be starting up little athletics again next week. Grace and Isaac are continuing with swimming lessons.
Pray for us over the next month.

No comments: